The annual flowering of the clematis

I look forward to the month of May. It's the month that brings with it warmer days and sunshine that enable our clematis to grow and flower for a week or two. We are very lucky to have this clematis filling our courtyard with pink flowers every May. This weekend I got out in the sunshine to get some photos of the blooms I have the pleasure of looking for the next few weeks and I wanted to share them with you!




 




Labels:

The Pink Button Tree: The annual flowering of the clematis

Friday 31 May 2013

The annual flowering of the clematis

I look forward to the month of May. It's the month that brings with it warmer days and sunshine that enable our clematis to grow and flower for a week or two. We are very lucky to have this clematis filling our courtyard with pink flowers every May. This weekend I got out in the sunshine to get some photos of the blooms I have the pleasure of looking for the next few weeks and I wanted to share them with you!




 




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home